Hiring Sr. Devs

Hey folks!

I am new to the MovNorth forum. Been settled in Canada for the past 6 years. Currently, I am a Manager at EY (Toronto HQ) and I am hiring two Sr. Devs.

You can find the job description in this link.

https://eygbl.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/senior-developer-–-tax-technology-enablement-group-80130
The main skills will be Web Development experience (REST APIs, JavaScript, HTML, CSS), .NET, C#.

Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform, RPA, SharePoint are nice to have but not mandatory. But future projects will definitely involve hands-on Web app, RPA or Sharepoint Development work, so an interest in atleast 2 of 3 kinds of projects is a must. The majority of the work will be in building Software applications for the Tax

Please apply through the official link on the EY website. You may message me in the forum if you have specific questions

Hello,

Myself Saida working on .NET since 4 yrs in USA and planning to move to Canada soon. Is there any requirement for a candidate to be in Canada?

Thanks

Hi Sai,

Thanks for your enquiry. The successful candidate will have to be in the office location in downtown Toronto for this role. The initial interviews can be done over the phone or skype if you are interested in applying.

Regards,
Shreesha