How do I get my transcripts attested by wes?

Do I have to send only my engineering transcripts or do I have to send my +2 certificate?
My husband and I want both of our transcripts attested do we have to send them separately or can we use one reference number and send both our transcripts?

Send your engineering transcript along with a “copy” of your degree certificate.
Create two seperate envelopes exactly as told by WES and then out both in a biffer envelope and send it. You will save on shipping cost and also save on the cost.

U need 2 seperate reference number. Don’t miss this. It will be a waste of time and money.

Thank you so much we will do that😊