How long does it take from landing to receiving PR card?

To add to this, I linked my PR Card application and the next tihng I know I have received a notification that it has been approved and shipped. Took exactly 15 working days after landing that I got the PR card approved and shipped and received the card in the next 2-3 days. So the timeline which showed 16 days is pretty much accurate.
EDIT: I am the primary applicant and my spouse has not yet received the card.

Yes, about the same here.
Completed landing formalities on 18th September and the status changed in my profile on 14th October- three weeks.

Some people have received it in 15 days (at the address in Canada), others have taken 2 months or more. On average it’s been two months from what I know but sometimes I can show up early.

Hi All, I landed about a week ago. When I attempted to link my PR card application to my account, it kept giving me the error message that my application was not found. Has anyone encountered something similar? Thanks!

I think I saw the same, try different identifier, like UCI, landing number etc (whatever options are available). I think it worked with the Client Identifier for me.

Status of PR card application changed to dispatched, but it says it can take up to 6 weeks. does post really take that long? POE and address both in Vancouver.

it should be received within 1-2 weeks. 6 weeks is a conservative number they put

1 Like

you’re right, got both mine and my wife’s PR cards within 7 days.

1 Like

We did the landing last week. Since we didnt have the perm address, we were given the form to update address later. The Address Notification form lookup can’t find us. The Phone number is not reachable too. I am not sure the fax option will work. Now we are stuck. Looking for some help.

How did you link it? Where is the account ?

@mrandmrs Where can we find the PR card Application Number ?