Is it possible to extend deadline for Biometrics? Did any one succeed?

Dear community,

Is it possible to extend biometrics deadline?

I scheduled biometrics appointment at an USCIS Application Support Center (USA) but had to reschedule it twice for various reasons. Currently it is scheduled for June 28. Since I already rescheduled twice, it is not allowing me to change my appointment date any more.

Reason: my passport is currently stuck in UK visitor visa application process at UK visa office. I requested UK visa office to withdraw my application & return back my passport but I don’t think it will arrive before June 28.

What is the best course of action from here? I cannot reschedule my appointment, even if I can - I don’t think there will be any appointment available until 2 more weeks.

Biometrics deadline: July 12

Please help. Looking forward to hear your suggestions.

-anudeep

You dont need appointment for biometrics, it is walk in. Go early to the ASC and get them done.

They no longer accept walk-ins without appointment. It is a prerequisite now. So that out of the equation, trying to see what other options I have (or) trying to see if any body ever succeeded in extending the deadline to give biometrics. I had sent a webform explaining my situation and requesting to extend. Not sure if i’ll get a positive response back.

Yeah, they are not accepting walk-ins anymore…Its typically 2 week wait time