Is US employer specific retirement plan accepted as proof of funds (3 times the required minimum amount)? (University of California Retirement Plan)

I am working for US- University of California that has mandatory retirement plan called UCRP. I have 3 times the minimum required amount there to be cashed when I am going to move to Canada once my EE permanent residency approved. Do they accept my employer specific retirement plan as Proof of Settlement fund? What docs should I submit?

I’ll answer here, but please post your question in the respective threads.

The 401K will be accepted as part of Proof Of funds but, to satisfy CIC the minimum amount needs to be liquid.