I am Yugesh. First of all, I should really appreciate your thought of MovNorth blog and sharing your experiences and thoughts over the Mov North Network. It’s really interactive and helping me get more handful and practical information from people who are on the same boat.
Coming to my questions:
- My wife is having a Master’s degree from US University and She has not given IELTS exam yet and No WES evaluation done. To Start with my application for PR can I initiate it with my WES evaluation and IELTS scores, add my wife as dependent and enter the pool. Later once she is ready with her WES evaluation and IELTS scores can I change my application to get more points?
- Is it possible to update the application in above scenario?
- Could you please give me more information on when a person can make changes to his/her application and at what time of processing he/she can’t update it?
- Will the updating of application at any point of time cause a delay in processing time?
- After the PR is approved, Is it required that all the applicants to move to Canada to claim PR cards? (or Just the primary applicant is enough) for example if my wife decides to come a month later after I move in to Canada.Is it acceptable?
- The 2 year time fe out of 5 years for the citizenship,Is it counted only for the primary applicant or all of the dependents?
Appreciate your time!