Latest Express Entry Draw

Im guessing around Aug 22nd

Like @rjtbansal mentioned should be on august 22nd as the last draw was on 8th

Hi acheema and everyone! We have an express entry profile and my wife was the principal applicant because our combined CRS score was 379 compared if I will be the principal applicant with 365. I saw in the latest draw that Ontario issue NOIs for the HCP stream with 350-439 CRS. Unfortunately, we did not receive any NOI. Do we still have chance to get one?
Thanks

That draw was targeted to people with job-offers.

Thanks for the response. So Ontario only gives NOI if you have job offer there? My understanding was, if you will have a valid express entry profile, you just wait for Ontario to send you NOI. You cannot apply OINP to them if you do not receive NOI.
What can you advise? My wife’s NOC is reigstered nurse and mine is technical sales, should we switcn principal applicants?

I got in with a non-job offer round in Feb with CRS of 438, but the rest of the year they haven’t targeted the general category as such.
Why is the score so low?
Try maximizing IELTS for a start.

Today’s draw https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations.html
Cutoff remains at 440

I have CRS of 454, still haven’t got any email.

Got an email at 1.05PM ET . CRS of 470

Please be patient. It can take up to 24 hours or so. Im also in the pool with CRS of 456. No email yet.

1 Like

Thanks! Got my ITA! yayyy

2 Likes

Hi there. I’m new here. Can you tell me when does OINP draw comes out? Thanks in advance

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations.html

Cut-off remains 440.

@srhere I have a question for you coz I think you were in a same boat as I am in right now. I submitted my EE application yesterday. My score id 441. Today was a Draw day, and cut Off is 440. What are my chances of getting an ITA?

As per my understanding based on the discussions in this forum, as long as your profile was submitted before the draw and your score is above the cut-off, you should get an ITA. But it’s possible that I am missing something… I’ll let others confirm

I am on the same boat as yours, submitted late yesterday (early morning 5th Sept Eastern) with 443. Let’s see what happens

@nik Thanks for the quick response. Let’s hope for the best… Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

1 Like

there are 100% chances of getting ITA at 441 if cutoff was 440… you may get it late… as it takes total upto 24 hours to get it after the draw

1 Like

there are 100% chances of getting ITA at 443 if cutoff was 440… you may get it late… as it takes total upto 24 hours to get it after the draw

1 Like

Just got an email for ITA :slight_smile:

2 Likes