Looking for an Intern as a Data Scientist

Hi,

I have recently moved to Toronto, and was looking for an Intern/Junior position as a Data Scientist. Can anyone here help or point me in the right direction?

Thanks !

Did you move through express entry PR ?

Yes, I did. It was super fast for me, for some reason :slight_smile:

Good luck. My wife is in the Analytics domain too. We’re looking to move within the next few months. So would be interested to hear your experiences.
Have you seen any online communities or meet up groups yet

I hope Toronto proves to be a wise decision :slight_smile:

Yeah I just joined couple of Meetups on meetups.com who I have been following on LinkedIn and Soundcloud Podcasts. I think once I am there, it will be easier to network around.

I’m also in the data science / statistics field, so I’d love to stay in touch on this subject!

1 Like

@chanakyashah: I’m trying to do that in the U.S and found about Canada. Please let me know how it goes for you.

How much days it took in super fast?

Surely, I am still getting rejected at the application level as Inters are usually given to people under 30 and preferably fresh graduates. X fingers :slight_smile:

I didn’t get your question, could you elaborate it?

It’s the same situation in U.S. I can’t muster up experience now. I’ll have to wait and see.

Your Express Entry PR was super fast as you stated above. In how many days, you get your PR?

Ummm so after application it took exactly 2 months for me to get the approval. And I did a soft-landing in Toronto to get the PR Cards which took roughly 3 months to come.

Thats Pretty quick…grt :+1: