Medicals still not passed

Hi Everyone,

So I submitted my Application on Nov 8, received AOR same day, however, I have still not received any notification for my medicals. Immitracker is showing that a lot of people with Nov 8 AOR got their medicals cleared either on the 8th or the 10th,.

Wanted to know if anyone has experienced something similar? Should I just wait for now?

Thank you.

There is no notification sent about medicals being cleared. You would need to log in to your profile and check whether the status for medicals is updated there.

I have been doing that and it’s still the same status.

Not sure if this is normal or not. let me know what you guys think.

It can take up to 60 days. Number of applications have increased plus it is holiday season. Things are slowing down.

sounds good,

I guess i’ll wait for now and see how things go. Thank you for the quick replies guys.

Lets wait and follow up step by step , My AOR - 15.11.2018

Does everyone else also get their UCI and application number as soon as they submit the application?

Hi every one, i have the same issue i submitted on 29 of nov 2018 and after 75 days i still donot get medical pass does any body have the same exprience?!! I am really worry about it:(

It might be under progress or not yet started. You can get your gcms notes to check your application status.
gcms notes link for applygcms.com

Thanks for your respond i just send web form and got the below reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application for permanent residence. Since it was received on November 29, 2018, your application is still within the regular [processing time

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Besnik, Agent 4161
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

I’m repeating this here: The application status in your CIC account may or may not be up to date. Some day you may receive PPR and your status would still show “in process”. If your status changes online well and good, however don’t stress out if it doesn’t.

If it’s already been more than 6 months after your AOR, then you may go ahead and contact CIC asking for status.