Movers recommendation from New Jersey to Greater Toronto Area

Yes, they did install furniture. Make sure they attach all the spare-parts to the furniture to avoid and hassle. Also, I would keep the tutorial of the standing desk handy incase if required.

We did take the insurance.

many thanks. and yes, that is my concern, I am very worried about how they keep all of those screws while have to keep everything in a storage.

I’d recommend Three Men and A Truck - they’re based out of the U.S. but also work throughout Canada. They also have a local office in NJ so they might be a good option for you. I’ve only personally used them in the U.S. but I’m sure they’d be able to help facilitate a move to the Toronto area. They’ve consistently been one of the more affordable moving companies the last few times I was pricing movers. Definitely worth a call to see what they charge.

How early do we need to reserve a mover? In my experience moving locally, I have booked movers 1-2 months prior to get reasonable rates and the movers of our preference. Is that typically the case with international moves as well? We don’t have an address at the moment, so I wonder if that is critical to reserving the mover well in advance. We plan to move in three months.