Need Noc code help for Agile jobs

Hello,

I have 8+ years of experience in Agile Delivery as a Scrum Master and Agile Release Train Engineer, with Information Technology organizations. I will soon be working as an Agile coach as well.
I have a 4 year BTech degree in IT, with MBA degree in IT Business Management.
I am trained and certified in Scrum, Scaled Agile (SAFe) and EBA (Enterprise Business Agility).

Could someone please suggest/ advise the NOC code I should be using to submit my Express entry profile ?
I am torn between 0213 and 1122.

Here’s a snapshot of my responsibilities:

1. Being a servant leader and coach for the Agile release train (with 9 scrum teams, 90+ resources)
  2. Facilitation of release train events - Sync ups with Leadership, planning events, inspect and adapt sessions.
  3. Facilitation of processes and assisting teams in delivering value
  4. Driving continuous & relentless improvement
  5. Establishing and communicating annual calendars for iterations and program increments
  6. Tracking execution of features and capabilities and overall progress
  7. Coaching leaders, teams and scrum masters in lean agile mindset and practices
  8. Providing inputs on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
  9. Working with product management, product owners and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
  10. Fostering communities of practice and use of engineering and built in quality practices

hi @Aartivig289 : Have u got to know what to use for Scrum master ? Please advice!