I have 8+ years of experience in Agile Delivery as a Scrum Master and Agile Release Train Engineer, with Information Technology organizations. I will soon be working as an Agile coach as well.
I have a 4 year BTech degree in IT, with MBA degree in IT Business Management.
I am trained and certified in Scrum, Scaled Agile (SAFe) and EBA (Enterprise Business Agility).
Could someone please suggest/ advise the NOC code I should be using to submit my Express entry profile ?
I am torn between 0213 and 1122.
Here’s a snapshot of my responsibilities:
- Being a servant leader and coach for the Agile release train (with 9 scrum teams, 90+ resources)
- Facilitation of release train events - Sync ups with Leadership, planning events, inspect and adapt sessions.
- Facilitation of processes and assisting teams in delivering value
- Driving continuous & relentless improvement
- Establishing and communicating annual calendars for iterations and program increments
- Tracking execution of features and capabilities and overall progress
- Coaching leaders, teams and scrum masters in lean agile mindset and practices
- Providing inputs on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Working with product management, product owners and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Fostering communities of practice and use of engineering and built in quality practices