New Applicant - Inelegible 447 points - Please HELP

Sajeev that part i did not get what exactly did you change for this.

Thanks
Bharat C P

Did you eventually get you Invite.

Thanks
Bharat C P

Dear All,

I am not sure if am asking the same question again. Expert suggestion required.

I created my EE profile on Aug 28 which provided me a valid eligible EE profile. Later after a month I had to update my NOC and when I updated I received an email mentioning my profile is ineligible. Not sure what went wrong. It was just EE profile was created and no ITA received.

But I understand if a profile goes inelgibile, all we can do is can create a New EE profile again. I am really not clear on proceeding further with the below queries.

1. My old inelegible profile is still available in my GC login status as Ineligible and I am not able to delete or take any action other than "“View Application”. What has to be done to this profile?

2. I am checking to recreate a new EE profile. Can i create inside the same GC login while the above profile is still there as inelgible?

3. When I create a new EE profile, it asks "Has XXXX applied to Immigration, Refugees and CC before?- If i give YES, it is asking me, “Has xxxx applied for Express Entry before?” -Should it be YES and if I select YES, it is asking for Express Entry profile number. So Should i mentioned YES for both the above questions and give my inelgibile EE profile ID there?

What should be ideally selected in my case.

1. Incase if I create a new EE profile,will I get another JOBseeker code and with that I have to again create profile in JOBBANK?

Your suggesstions will really help.

Thank you.