Next Express Entry Draw

Folks. Just got the email. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats to everyone :slight_smile: Got my ITA as well - CRS 453

1 Like

Congrats to everyone who got their ITAs. Good luck.

Got the ITA around 11 am today, CRS 484

1 Like

What is ECA? and where can you update it? Thanks

InshaAllah I hope to get one too. I just applied

1 Like

I have applied on Monday 18th and would love to know when is the next EE draw?

Most probably the coming Wednesday

Thank you!! Have you applied as well?

I received my ITA in the draw which happened on 06/13. All the best to you!

Does anyone know when is the next draw going to be? Also when do you get ITA. Is it the same day IRCC publishes the data on their website

It was today.
CRS cutoff rose to 456.
https://www.cicnews.com/2018/03/canada-invites-3000-express-entry-candidates-in-new-draw-0310246.html#gs.HCx6dRI

Btw, there are about two draws per month, always on Wednesdays.
One more left for March, either 21st or 28th.

Thanks @acheema. My score is 452 so I did not make it in the draw. Does anyone know what should I do? Should I just wait for the next draw? Will they consider me for the next one, or do I need to do something proactively to be considered

You are considered every time there is a draw, for the duration of your EE profile.
So it’s a waiting game.

Thanks. My score was 457 till my birthday on 6th March. They reduced it automatically by 5 points that day. So I guess I will wait and watch

For what it’s worth, I’ve got a 456 but was not selected because I submitted my profile a little too late and there were many ties at the cutoff score. I speculate that the cutoff went up partly due to a three-week lapse and more qualified candidates were lined up in the pool. Here’s hoping we can make the next cutoff in the coming weeks.

but how do you know that you did nt make it… you have to wait 24 hours from the draw time

“Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) once again employed its tie-break rule in this latest draw. In this case, the time and date of the tie-break was March 3, 2018, at 02:12:11 UTC. This means that all candidates with a CRS score above 456, as well as those candidates with scores of 456 who entered their profile in the Express Entry pool before this time, received an ITA.” I submitted my profile after this date and time.

Are the ITA’s capped at 3000 per draw?

As per the minister announcement on March 14th that’s what it looks like!