Next Express Entry Draw

@avj @mrandmrs @vignesh.pr Can you please provide @Husna the required information if you have.

If you have been provided with a UCI or an E number you might be able to use web form to inquire. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Their help web pages are not working currently. Maybe due to overload after the draw. There was an email listed somewhere on their webpage but I cannot reach that page.

Also see phone numbers from another website: 1-888-242-2100 (if you are in Canada) If calling from outside Canada use – 0016139444000 . Not sure if this works.

Unlike last year, There was a draw today - CRS score cutoff: 441

I’m interested to know when people - who’s score is above cutoff - get their ITAs after the draw is announced.

I was wondering the same. I submitted my profile day before yesterday and my CRS score is 478 but I didn’t get any invitation as of now. Is it because they pick candidates who have applied a week before the draw? If that’s the case then I will have to probably wait or the next draw.

I got the invite at 1 pm. June 13th Draw

That’s not what I have heard. Maybe it has changed since last year but you should get an ITA if you submitted profile before the draw and your score is above cutoff. The only thing I have observed is people have been getting ITAs late. Sometimes too late.

no… you will get it within 24 hours of draw… just sit tight and wait

Hi Anshul , Got my ITA today after I messaged you. It came in after 2-3 Hours.

1 Like

Date : September 9, 2019

Cut Off :441

Number of invitations issued : 3500

I want to thanks every one in this community. It has been really helpful. I got my ITA today.
My IELTS was 8.5
CRS was 478

1 Like