NOC For Quality Auditor (Call Center)?

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me in finding NOC for Call Center Quality Auditor.
IN NUTSHELL I MONITOR CALL CENTER CALLS.

The only NOC similar to my Job is NOC 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting

My Jobs and responsibilities:

Monitor transactions to be compliant to regulations and internal policies with the highest degree of accuracy
Investigate consumer complaints and share actionable insights with the stakeholders
Participate in calibrations with global quality teams
Participate in monthly global process knowledge test
Assist supervisor in dispute resolution by collaborating with operations and compliance
Conduct huddles and sessions for agents and supervisors on top infraction reasons and share best practices
Collaborate with Ops Supervisors/Managers to resolve process related questions and queries
Partner with Ops /Learning&Development/Compliance to gain agreement and understanding on any significant updates to policy/new policies that have been rolled out in the call center
Analyze historical data to build quality improvement initiatives and drive quality strategies across the business. Identify gaps and drive improvements in processes, products and overall consumer experience. Represent team and drive initiatives cross-functionally
Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace which demands strong deliverable. Partner with Operations and Training to ensure peers are constantly evolving, learning and improving
Maintain working knowledge of policies and procedure & Perform Root Cause Analysis and identify trend. Share Quality score trends and top opportunity areas for the LOBs handled.

Please advice!