NOC Qualification issue urgent help needed

I want to apply for Canadian Immigration and I have a recent Masters degree from Australia. I do not fulfill the NOC requirement for 4011 University professors and lecturers. I have worked as a lecturer for four years in Pakistan, after my Masters degree from Pakistan (16 years education, which is equivalent to Bachelors degree overseas)
Whereas in NOC 4011 , employment requirement includes
A master’s degree in the field of specialization is required for university lecturers
I had a Bachelors degree (16 years of Education) when I taught at University in Pakistan. So does that mean I cannot apply for this profession?
Now I have 18 years of education after finishing my Masters from Australia in 2019. So, I am unsure whether I am eligible or not, because i finished my 18 years of education after my work experience?

Please I will really appreciate if anybody can help me out with this.

Have you checked NOC 4021 ? It has Bachelors as its requirement.

Yes. I had checked it, but it is only for college/ institute teachers, and I had taught at a university.

If you taught at XYZ college in ABC University, e.g. college of engineering etc., you may still be able to use it.

In the university I taught at the faculty of commerce, but they had departments named as faculties and not colleges :pensive: i am not sure if that can be considered as college or institute