I got my job experience letter with the following format,
<On Company’s letterhead>
31 October 2018
TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN
I am writing this to confirm that Mr. XXXX worked as a Senior Software Engineer at YY Inc. on a full-time basis of 40 hours a week between the dates of DD MM YYYY and DD MM YYYY. Mr. XXXX’s main duties during this employment consisted of the following:
- Collect users’ requirements
- Design software applications
- Develop software applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Integrate software applications
- Test and troubleshoot software applications
- Document software applications
Mr. XXXX‘s salary at the time of termination was $ZZZZZZ USD.
The letter is issued on the request of ex-employee for the purpose of Canada Visa application.
<Signed by Manager>
I am planning to apply with NOC 2173. Do you see any problem with the letter/NOC code? Should it be NOC 2174?
My deadline to submit PR application is in 10 days. I am attaching salary slips, yearly tax forms(W2s), offer letter, increment letter, appraisal letter along with this letter.