Police certificate - Traveling to India after AOR


My AOR is June 22. I’m in IP1 and I’m traveling to India this November. Should I get another Indian police certificate after my travel and upload through web-form (or) it doesn’t matter?


No. PCC is only if you’ve lived in a country for more than 6 months in the last 10 years.

1 Like