Post AoR Eligibility Status

After 6 months , call agent said eligibility in progress and after 6 months 3 weeks call agent said eligibility not started. Pls who understands this? Kindly throw more light.

After 6 months , call agent said eligibility in progress and after 6 months 3 weeks call agent said eligibility not started. Pls who understands this? Kindly throw more light.

The eligibility takes place in 2 stages.

1. an analyst or assistant will review your application and make a recommendation.
  2. This recommendation is reviewed and then a final determination is made by the officer. This is when your eligibility is passed.

Even though stage 1 may have been done, but it can show not started against eligibility and this is why the call centre agent is saying so.

This is an express entry application. If agent said eligibility was in progress at 6 months , then after 3 weeks, agent says eligibility marked not started, what could be the next ? What is the progression like? Does that mean R10 check has not been completed after almost 7 months?

In ur case it just means tht the final review by the officer has not started yet!

So how does one now proceed to eligibility met and passed?

There is nothing u have to do… It’s just the final round of review by the final officer before issuing u the PPR. That’s all…

Oh Ok many thanks Canadadreams. I pray that by God’s grace this much desired passport request hits my email soonest. Thanks once again canadadream!

One more thing pls, does it mean that the progression is from not started to PPR after someone has spent ample time?

I guess yes! Actually the info I gave u is from ‘Legal facon’ who works directly with the govt of Canada. He is someone with a stature above immigration lawyers. U can find his posts in canadavisa.com. So the way it works as I understood from him is eligibility review once completed in the central office is transferred to the final office in not started status. So it is the final officer who changes it to ‘completed’ status the second time.

1 Like

better get your GCMS notes, which will provide you more information.
You can get your GCMS safely from Apply GCMS

I be ordered for the gcms. It it that office that now trigger s the ppr?

Ordering GCMS notes does not trigger PPR. Only notes for your case get generated and sent to you.

Pls is the completed status same as passed?

Ordered already and still waiting

When I called IRCC to enquire about my eligibility status, he said one-half of the eligibility is cleared but eligibility is being reviewed. Could it be as you’ve explained?