Post ITA - Work Experience

Do I need to submit documents for all the jobs I have listed in my Work history section post ITA ?, currently I am submitting service letters only for the job I am claiming points for, let me know, thank you

Only the ones you added in EE profile and later in Work experience section post-ITA. Everything else goes in Personal History section.

Yep thats what I did, because it asked me to provide documents for each work experience I entered in work history section. I ended up putting everything except the experience I claimed points for in personal history section. Thanks !

Hi,

I am claiming points for 4 out 6 Jobs that I have done , have entered the same in work history.

Do i need to add 6/6 jobs in Personal Activities section? because it says make sure there are no gaps

Thank you

Can you claim Unpaid experience ? if you have the work experience letter from CEO and HR ? Worked Remotely from Australia for a company outside Australia.

No it has to be paid work. In proof of work experience letter CIC clearly states adding annual salary to the letter as well.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

See Proof of Work Experience section.

If they were in the last 10 years, add them to the Personal Activities section.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply Bhai.

Yes you need to add everything significant that you did (job, education, unemployed etc) in the personal history section and not have any gaps.

1 Like