PR Card not delivered after more than 3 months, how can I contact them from USA

@moose here is a good post on how to link your pr card application to IRCC account - Linking PR Card Application to track PR Card after Landing (Flagpole/Landing Interview) is complete | Canada Immigration Forum

1 Like

@ameha - above screenshot is from my account and it says it is approved. And there is some kind of Travel Document Number, not sure what is its relevance.

I heard from a couple of online forums that in case we did not get the PR, we can still travel to Canada via land border (US - CANADA) using the COPR paper we received back during Soft Landing. How can I confirm this?

Asking this question as, PR card is getting delayed and US visa is expiring soon, we have to move to Canada but was waiting for PR card till now.

Also anyone in this thread received their card? My soft landing was January last week.

I m facing the same issue , I did my soft landing on Dec 25th and returned back to USA. I still have not received my PR Card (physical card) yet. i tried contact IRCC Webform / Phone and unable to get any response from them. Does anyone have any idea the reason for the delay?

My wife received her PR card 1 year after landing (this was during 2020 pandemic peak). There was a huge backlog at the time (still is). If you need to travel to Canada get a PRTD done asap (usually they give for 1 year multiple entry)

Any updates on the PR cards here ? It’s been 6months+ for me as well. I had given them my US address and was able to successfully link my application to the online account as well.

The account status is “submitted” and the web form replies have been just templates.

Hi,

I faxed a solemn declaration through HelloFax on Feb 15. I haven’t received any response yet. I remembered when I called them in late January, the backlog of solemn declarations is 4 month long. So I think it’s normal that I still haven’t heard from them.