PR Card Renewal

I had applied for a PR card (alw wife & 2 kids) from US in 2008. I got the same in 2009, traveled to Canada, stayed there for a few days & searched for a job. For some family reasons, I came back to India in 2009. My PR card got lapsed in 2014 but I could not live in Canada for 2 years out of 5 years. How can I renew my PR cards now?
~ Thanks
~ Deepak

Most likely if you apply for a new one you will have to prove you have maintained 2/5 which you cannot. It’s better you consult a Canadian immigration lawyer.