Proof of income (option C), for spouse PR application


Has anyone on this forum been able to successfully get a “proof of income (option C)” from the CRA, without having a T4 tax document (e.g. if you moved here after the tax season was over/had not been employed/moved here during last tax year)? If so, please message me, I have some questions for you.

Thanks in advance.