Queries on Proof of funds for submitting ITA

I and my wife have applied for Express Entry, our CRS is 437 and waiting for ITA. We are from India and I am the primary applicant. I have few queries on Proof of funds and hope this forum will help me to understand. Below are the queries

1. Can we show the dependent account as well for proof of funds? What is the format for the NOC document. My wife is also accompanying with me

2. I don’t have CAD 15,772 in my account right now. But we will be getting the required amount as gift deeds from my father and father in law. What documents should i submit as proof for that. Also, in this case, a huge amount will be credited in the account within 6 months. Will that create a problem even after we provide Gift Deed Notary Signed document.

3. Can I show my PF Account balance proof and statement certificate

4. If we have any liquid cash in hand. how can we show that as proof? For eg. I have 1 Lakh INR or 1500 CAD cash in hand by selling a few commodities, how can I show this as proof? should I deposit in the bank account ? in that case again a huge amount will be deposited, what proof should I show for this?

It would be very helpful if someone could help me with this. Thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: Proof of funds for Express Entry