Questions about creating EE profile with IELTS and ECA

Hey Guys I am finally creating Express Entry Profile after getting both IELTS score and ECA copies…

Now, I have so many questions while filling it…

1. WES Evaluation summary says Masters degree… So do i need to enter only masters in education form of profile or can i enter all 3 (masters, bachelors and diploma)?

2. Do I really need to enter my work history in work history form as i am not primary here?

3. How can we see score before submitting profile and after completing all forms?

4. Many more questions will be here soon :slight_smile:

1. Enter Masters. If you have all 3 ECAs you can enter all 3, but you won’t get additional points for it so masters should be fine. Make sure you enter remaining degrees at the end of EE if asked additional degrees/educational history etc.

2. Not primary? Meaning?

3. You can’t

1. yes… all 3 degrees of mine are there on the ECA… summary section in ECA says Masters… but below it shows all 3 degrees individually too with each’s canadian equivalency…

2. i meant my spouse is primary applicant so we will get points for his work history… but the profile page has a work history form even for me

Yeah then fill it out. I don’t know if you need experience letters for both of you or just your husband…

1. Mention all your degrees in the education section.

2. Enter your work experience as well.

3. No option to check it.

do i need to enter work experience for my spouse as well though we are not claiming points for my spouse being secondary applicant …

please confirm

Do i need to enter work experience for my spouse as well though we are not claiming points for my spouse being secondary applicant …

please confirm…

Also Wednesday will be draw…so can I submit my profile tomorrow as well and still make t in the draw as long as we have score more than cutoff…right ?