Recieved Request to Upload IMM 5475

I have been asked to provide IMM 5475 FORM today and one of the sections is asking for the details below. I submitted my application through express entry Online so just wanted to check what needs to be fillled here. I had filled my Wife’s name in the representative section.
Since the application was sumbitted Online I am not sure what needs to be filled in.
I have only 7 days to return upload this form
.image

Hello NG2011,
I submitted this form when requested. I entered “IRCC” in the name of the office section. However left the Location of the office blank. I suppose you can mark it as Canada if required or the office address marked on the IRCC site. I had added “Permanent Residence” in the type of application.

I had no issues post submitting the form with the above mentioned details. I did enter all the other details correctly as requested. I suppose they are most interested in ensuring they have the authority to share information.
I suppose don’t forget the “check” mark “I authorize” under the ‘Choose one’ section:)

All the best!

Cheers,
Appy

@appy22
Thanks for the Information and quick response. This really helps.
In our case, the Designated individual also happens to be my spouse.
At the end of the form there is also a place for the spouse to sign the authorization (if applicable). This is for release of information to the designated individual .
So i don’t think it needs to be signed by my spouse as she is the designated individual too and shouldn’t matter.Any thoughts on that ?

Hi NG2011,
You are welcome! Either way, if your spouse signs, it won’t change the the application in any way IMHO. However if you have any doubts you can email them to confirm.

All the best!

Thanks
Appy

I agree, we submitted the form signed by both. Thanks again and hoping to get our PR approved.

1 Like

Hi @NG2011 and @appy22, I just received the request to submit the signed form as well. I followed the instructions and submitted the document. Within 24 hours my status was changed back to - we are processing you application message (same as original status after APR) how much time did it take for you guys to reach the next statue of Medical’s passed message? We submitted our ITA on OCT 20 and message to provide the form came on Nove 20. Just trying to understand how much time should I expect to wait does

@gondekar.aparna , I am not exactly sure how long but it was roughly about 2 Weeks after we uploaded the form .

Hi aparna,
I don’t remember on the exact time for each of the status changes. We got the COPR email approximately 1 month after submitting our supplement forms!

All the best!
Thanks
Appy

I see, thank you @NG2011. It’s been 2 weeks since we uploaded our form and still waiting to hear. Hopefully soon!

@appy22, thank you - that sounds hopeful :slightly_smiling_face: so far I am checking status once every week but no change yet and it’s been 2 weeks since we submitted our additional form for authorization of accessing documents by spouse. No updates on Medical’s passed either yet so at times I get little anxious as it’s been roughly 1.5 months since AOR and Medical’s not passed yet.

Sorry to ask again, Can you tell what was your total duration between AOR and COPR request?

Thanks,
Aparna

Hi Aparna,
Not a problem at all:). Sorry for the delay in responding.

The duration was about 1.5 months.I am noting that some of the folks are receiving the updates a little later than expected. It could be the holidays or probably the volume has increased.

I hope you get it updated soon! All the best!

Thanks
Appy

Hello Aparna,

We are exactly in same situation as yours. Can you please help us by sharing your current status?
My wife is so anxious about this and any update on your status will calm her down :wink:

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi. I receiver request for uploading IMM 5475 on 3rd January. Any idea how much time it normally takes for MEP from here.

Thanks!

Hi @Tanay, @kirtiwld, our status changed in about 2 weeks time from the date of IMM5475 uploaded on the website.