Role and responsibilities we must include in experience letter for NOC : 2173 (Software Engineer)

Hi, could any one share the template for software developer experience letter?
I’m confused to present the salary as an annual OR monthly basis. I actually worked here only 1 year.

I had following responsibility:

• Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.
  • Develop and implement new features in the software programs.
  • Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
  • Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
  • Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code.
  • Create technical documentation for future reference and reporting.

Hi…am having all my experiences(finance) more then 10 years in all listed companies and have legally tenable relieving letters mentioning designation and the period with the company… shouldn’t that be enough…going back to them for stating roles and responsibilities on paper would be herculean task and high chances are that they will refuse given the size of organisations… kindly suggest… please.

Thanks

At least you should show that you tried and did not get the letter. Many of us faced the same problem that you are facing now. In such a scenario, we dropped emails to respective HRs and attached the refusal letters from the HR as proof to be seen by IRCC. along with the letter of explanation.

Yes…seems a fair point… at least trying and then showing them the refusal from HR…thanks dear…

Regards

Hi,

Have you found any answers. I am in a similar situation as yours.

Decided to mention the role that’s in my reference letter. nothing more