Sending Passport to CPC-Ottawa via prepaid 24 x 32 cm Xpresspost–National envelopes

I am applying for Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) - Visa stamping on paper and need to send my documents to CPC Ottawa.
They say : *
*Buy two prepaid 24 x 32 cm Xpresspost–National envelopes at any Canada Post retail outlet.

• Put one envelope in the other envelope. We will use the second envelope to return your passport and other documents to you.

HOW CAN I PUT ONE 24 x 32 cm Xpresspost–National envelope inside other??

If i had to apply online i could have used letter size and standard size and put the standard one inside other. But in my case where i am applying on paper they want me to buy 2 prepaid 24 x 32 cm Xpresspost–National envelope, put one into other and send.

It’s bit confusing that how can i put the same size envelop into other.

Question:

1. Can i fold one and put inside other? Any risk regarding barcode or if they do not use the folded one to send my passport?

2. Can i use one 24x32 cm Xpresspost–National envelope and one standard size and put the standard one inside the 24x32 one?

But they clearly say buy two prepaid 24x32 cm Xpresspost–National envelope.

Link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-new-temporary-resident-visa-within-canada.html

Please suggest.

Might not be helpful but, I have used Fedex, I have to put only Barcode print inside my enveloped.

While sending passport, is signature required a good option or we can just send it like that? The reason why I am a little confused is that In case if no one signs we would get our passports back and we would have to send it again.