Should I raise a CSE?

Hello all,

MY AOR date is 25 th August and stage is IP1. I am resident of USA. Yesterday, I realized that I missed specifying a travel in my travel history section. It was not actually a travel, what happened was, while travelling from my home country to US, I had a layover in London but flight from my origin to London got delayed an I missed the connecting flight. The next flight to my destination was on the next morning, since this was airline’s fault they offered a stay in hotel in London, where I spent an 8 hour night before boarding my next flight. I have a stamp on my passport that clearly says ‘transit 24 hours’. I didn’t mention this single day transit entry in my application. Will this be a problem?

Can they straightaway reject the application for such a small error?

Should I raise a CSE or wait hoping that CIC would not mind this mistake or even if they see it, they would communicate to me and I can explain them at that time? I am in two minds, on one hand I don’t want to raise an unnecessary CSE and on other hand I am thinking better to be safe than sorry and should raise it.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

I personally don’t think that this will be a problem. But just to be safe, I would recommend that you raise a web form request, explain them the situation and also attach a copy of the visa stamp page (if you have not already done so).

Request them if they can add the entry to the travel history section. Again this is just to be safe, and I don’t think that, missing this small a detail would cause any issues.

I would like others to respond as well.

All the best.

2 Likes

Sounds good, Thank you very much for your reply! I will wait some more inputs.

I second this approach. I don’t think this is such a big thing but better raise the request any way.