Sponsoring super visa on work permit


Can anyone please let me know if it is possible to sponsor super visa for parents when I am on a work permit? or do I need a PR to sponsor super visa for my parents? if that is not possible, how can we bring our parents to Canada when we are on Work permit…


Visitor visa is the option.

You need to be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident for your parents/grand-parents to qualify for a Super Visa.

You’ll need to bring them to Canada on a TRP (Temporary Resident Permit) aka a Tourist Visa, which will allow them to live in Canada for 6 out of 12 months in a year. Once you become a PR, you can then file a Super Visa application for them.