Stratford University - WES Evaluation

I’m also planning to get my Masters from Stratford University evaluated from WES. Can you please share your experience or what you received from them.
Thanks in advance!

This is what i received from WES evaluation… Feel free to DM if you need more info.

I graduated BBA from Stratford University. I heard that WEC doesn’t recognize Stratford university degree. When did you apply?

As mentioned above, I got mine done May 2019. It was for Masters degree, so I’m not sure about BBA.

Hey akc5247 I need to get my master degree evaluated too, but an immigration office for Canada back in my country says the startford university isn’t accredited in Canada per their regulation. is there any way to get in touch with you to have a better understanding on this evaluation ??? thanks

hi

My experience with WES evaluations for Stratford is entirely what I have documented above.

Below is what I got: (snippets)

Feel free to ping me via DM for more info; happy to help if I can.

Hello All,

I am planning for Canada PR. I need to apply for WES evaluation. I graduated form Stratford University, VA. Did anyone having ACICS accreditation got their WES evaluation done successfully in the year 2020???

Are you asking in general prior to sending the transcripts over?

Or, are there any issues with getting evaluations now (in 2020) for Stratford?

I’m asking in general prior sending my masters transcripts.

akc5247, A part from you any of your Stratford friends got the WES evaluation done successfully recently??

That I’m not sure…

Threads here are probably the most up-to-date than any friends I know from there.

hey @akc5247 buddy i graduated from stratford univ in 2015. If i send my masters degree to WES would they recognize it since i graduated in 2015 ? Can you also send me a copy of what you received from WES?

Hi - I had posted a screenshot of that above as well

HI,

I am planning to get my stratford degree evaluated through WES. I have graduated on December 2015 . can you please send me your contact detail?

Is WES considering degree from stratford?

I am planning to get my stratford degree evaluated through WES. I have graduated on December 2015 . can you please send me your contact detail?

Is WES considering degree from stratford?

My degree was from 2009/10,and yes it is considered Masters, same equivalent in Canada by WES as well

I do not know if things have changed for other graduating years. That can only be answered by WES…

Hello,

Could you please share the full screenshot??? Please blur any of your personal information. Thanks in advance.

Hi
I have researching on this issue and came across your post on google. I did my eca last year and got a reply for. My BBA of stratford from WES that it’s a non recognized institution.

Pls let me know what happened with your ECA so I can tackle this with WES and the university

I had no issues, and mine was good.

Note that mine was for Masters degree, so not sure about BBA.

Thanks for such a quick response. I’m thinking I should write to WES in regards to this but was hoping if I had some proof to back my claim, even though yours was a masters, the university has one accreditation. Will you be able to share your ECA on my email jaskaran11@hotmail.com I can also share my ECA with you on your personal email if you want to have a look. Pls let me know your email.
I had graduated in 2015 BBA in Finance.
Thanks
Jaskaran