Timeline from submitting an application to ITA

Hi guys,

I just submitted our (me and my husband) EE application today, our score is 478. Can anyone please share how long did it take you to get the ITA after you submitted your EE application? The US green card process got us very anxious about processing times…

Many thanks!

1 Like

Don’t worry … thats great score…you will get ITA in next draw which will be there in March itself…

Btw was your CRS calculator score matching exactly with what you got in EE profile (478)?
Or how much was it

1 Like

The next draw is expected on Mar 7 so you should probably get an ITA then.

Thank you! Fingers crossed:grinning:

Thank you, that would be awesome. We’re very tired of the US immigration system; can’t wait to move north asap.

I find the CRS calculator score to be very accurate. My husband’s score was 470 and my score was 478 (younger & better IELTS score) so we decided to use my profile to apply.

1 Like

There’s a draw every two weeks (usually). With your score you should easily clear the draw.

Quick question on the similar lines. I just submitted my EE profile with score of 484. I have the following documents

1. IELTS
  2. WES
  3. Employment Reference Letters

While applying for EE, no supporting document was submitted except the IELTS report number & WES reference number. Is it safe to assume that the supporting documents mentioned above and the police verification certificates need to be submitted after we get ITA?

Just want to ensure I did not miss anything.

Thanks,
Vignesh

1 Like

Yes per my experience gained from here and others… you need only IELTS and ECA for EE Profile… Rest of all documents are needed after ITA…

@anon25417004 or others can confirm to you as well…

3 Likes

Second that. I only used my IELTS and ECA for EE profile. You will only need your supporting documents after you get an ITA. Good luck!

3 Likes

Hello ,

We submitted our PR application on Oct 15 ,2018 . We have received the AOR but there has been no other status update. Any idea bout the current timelines?

Thanks

Refer
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/october-2018-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

It can take anywhere from 2-6 months to get any status updates/PPR.

Fantastic Score! :clap:

Hello! Any updates on your PR? I just submitted mine with 475! :slight_smile:

@waterwater98 very nice score! so did you already get the ITA already? i will be processing mine soon so hoping you could help me share tips on getting high score too.

Absolutely. I submitted mine on Nov 12th and was selected on Nov 13th (Shocking for me!) My CRS score:
Level of Education: 135 (Masters in IT, USA)
IELTS - 7.5 (S, L- 8, W-7.5, R-7)
Skill transferability and foreign work exp - 50 + 50
Total = 475.
Nov 13th score cut off was 472

1 Like

I took the IELTS second time as my first score was 7, (S-8, W-7.5, L-6.5, R-6). I referred to youtube videos and practiced a lot before giving my second time. On youtube I followed a channel called: E2 IELTS and watched their videos for tips and tricks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCglDIsg_Z9mE2oT9hsrbzFA

Good luck!

Very helpful! Thank you

1 Like