University of Mumbai Bachelor of Engg WES evaluation

Hello,

I did my bachelor’s of engineering from Mumbai University. I graduated in 2011.

For my bachelor’s degree WES evaluation,
I have sent my official transcripts in a sealed envelope recieved from my college instead of University. I have also sent a copy of my degree certificate.

Is this enough? Or did I also have to send some more documents like attested marksheets or transcripts from University (instead of college)?

@avj @vignesh.pr @mrandmrs

Please help.

Did you check on WES website? For Indian Bachelors degree it states:

College-issued mark sheets/result cards are not accepted unless from an autonomus college. To check if your college has autonomous status click here.

In general transcripts need to be sealed and sent directly from university to WES or other agencies. And yes it means someone probably has to go to the university and do it unless they have an online system.

Check other requirements here: https://www.wes.org/ca/required-documents/

1 Like

I have Masters degree from USA. So no need to ask for Bachelor’s degree evaluation. Does anyone know if I can ask WES to ignore the Bachelor’s degree documents I sent? Can I also remove my Bachelor’s degree evaluation from my WES application?

You may remove your Bachelor’s degree from WES evaluation but if WES specifically asks for it in the future, you would be required to provide the sealed transcripts from the university and not from your college.