University Transcript document to WES


My question is regarding the documents to be sent for WES evaluation and it’s two-part:

  1. I am confused that whether the “SEAL”, mentioned under the instructions has to be a Rubber/Wax imprint or the normal round stamp across the closed envelope would work.
  2. If my University does not have an envelope with University name and logo, is it still acceptable to WES?

Please help me.


I can answer the first question but don’t know what happens in the second case. “SEAL” can be the usual round stamp on the flap of the envelope.

Thanks for your response. I have got it couriered and keeping my fingers crossed.

1 Like