Update California driving experience at Ontario

I recently moved to GTA and got my California driver license exchanged at Drive Test however I didn’t got credit for 9 years driving experience I had in California since CA DMV only gave driving record for last 3 years and when spoke to DMV customer service, they told DMV stopped giving 10 year driving record and only provide for last 3 years. Is there a way to get credit for all the driving experience I had back in California. I have all the old California DL’s with me. Please advise.

U can just submit ur old CA DLs at Service Ontario and they should be able to give u credit for those years. I did the same when I exchanged my CA DL for ON DL. But remember they keep those original DLs, so if u want a copy then scan them before taking them in.

thanks, will check at Service Ontario.