Uploaded but not Submitted

Hi All,

Firstly i want to thank all of you for sharing your experiences, they have been extremely useful during this application process for me.

I recently got my ITA for the round held last week and am preparing all my documents to submit.
Today when I uploaded my first few documents, the text said that it has been uploaded but not submitted to IRCC and I do not see any option where I can submit to IRCC? has anyone experienced this?

Also, where do I pay my fees? It shows me the fee breakdown but does not give me any option to pay?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What that means is that your documents have been successfully uploaded in their system and saved. However they haven’t yet been officially submitted to IRCC. They will be submitted once you upload all the remaining documents and click submit. Only after that I suppose next steps is where it will ask for payment. Today I will be finally submitting my remaining documents and paying the fee.

1 Like

Thank you,

I thought maybe I was doing something wrong.

Hope your application gets processed quick and you hear some good news in the near future.

1 Like