What is a skilled Tradesperson and what is certificate of qualification?

Could not understand these two parts in CRS calculator -
Have you worked as a skilled TRADESPERSON on a full-time or an equivalent part-time basis for at least two years out of the last five years?
Do you have a trades Certificate of Qualification issued by a Canadian Province or Territory (excluding Quebec and Nunavut)

The prog you are applying for is called “Federal Skilled Workers (FSW)” it’s a sub-category of the Express Entry PR process. It’s important to know this as you might choose the wrong option in other places also. I’m not sure which calculator you have chosen or how you got to that option but you are calculating points for the FST not FSW prog. And as far as I know this is not what you want.

Express Entry FSW CRS Calculator

Electrician, Plumber, Carpenter, house builder, glass blower etc. comes to mind

Thanks . Yes I chose wrong section initially. Thanks for the clarification.