Work Experience letter for Express Entry NOC

Hello All,
I received this experience letter from my manager today, can you review and tell me which NOC code should i be using in my Express Entry profile? (I have not submitted documents after ITA so I still can make changes to NOC)
Also I was employed in two locations, US and India with the same manager, hence they gave me just one work experience letter. Will this be an issue?

Thank a lot in Advance!

--------------------------------LETTER-------------------------------

Kavya Shree Kumar was employed by GE Healthcare in Waukesha Wisconsin from May 15, 2017 to December 6, 2019 and then by Wipro GE Healthcare Pvt Ltd in Bengaluru Karnataka from January 6, 2020 to October 20, 2020. During this time, she was employed as a Computer Engineer on my global team and I was her direct manager.

My team develops On-Device standardized compute platform solutions for the various GEHC businesses including, MR, CT and XR. The solutions need to meet cost, performance and quality requirements.

Kavya’s duties during her time of employment included:

• Development and deployment of compute platform solution for the GEHC BMH and CT Bengaluru businesses per schedule, meeting all performance, regulatory and quality requirements. Definition, benchmarking and integration working with suppliers and modality engineering team.

• Evaluation of camera and microphone/speaker technologies to develop a platform for automated patient positioning and speech recognition to enhance productivity and minimize errors for customers of large healthcare imaging devices.

• Development of metrics for performance evaluation and right-sizing of proposed compute platform solutions, using a standard test framework. Evaluation of the goodness of said metrics. Adaption to real clinical solutions.

• Development and deployment of On-Device Windows10 customized Operating Systems solutions.

----------------------------END---------------------------------