Work experience letter if I held multiple position at my job

Hey, Kapil. I don’t have a different format. My colleague letter was as follows

To whom so ever it may concern,

I have been working with __________ since Jan 2018. As a consultant, _________ has been instrumental in planning, managing, and executing strategy for _____.

As the lead consultant, I can validate that ______ carried out the responsilities listed below.

• Responsibility 1
  • Responsibility 2
  • Responsibility 3
  • Responsibility 4
  • Responsibility 5
  • Responsibility 6

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

————————

Since this is a letter being signed by a colleague, you could modify and list some of the responsibilities from the respective NOC.

Let me know if you need anything else.

1 Like

Thanks Vignesh ! This is super helpful, Can I trouble you one last time for the format for personal letter of explanation[if any] that we use for clarifying items such as lack of official letter etc.

I really appreciate all the help !

Hi, I have two questions

When submitting my profile Pre ITA in the employment section, I have stated my experience as a software engineer continuously from 2013 till now.
My duties and responsibilities haven’t changed a lot but I have been promoted once and have got salary raises.
Is it ok to write my tenure as one entry in the post ITA form or should I create multiple entries for the different levels I have held

Also while getting the employment letter from my employer, should I mention salary at the each position level or just in general because salary changed multiple times within the position

Hi PD

were you able to get the answer to your question - as I am in the same boat - As I got promoted recently to managerial level but earlier experience was Senior Consultant

Thanks