Working for your US based employer

Hi everyone, Looking for inputs on how others have navigated this scenario. I have a PR and I have been living in Canada since Feb’22. I am continuing to work for my US based employer as a contractor (through another company) since they do not have a Canadian presence. I have been looking into the option of forming my own corporation, but now my US employer says that this might cause some problems if I am the only one working in my corporation. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can use any other payroll services/companies to continue working with my US employer? If you have the same scenario,what have you done?

Work through PEO

I can recommend for this - they have a program designed exactly for this situation.