Community

Anyone waiting for their first PR Card?

Hi All,

We landed in March 2020, got our COPR stamped and gave a friends address ( Canadian address) for our PR card.Its been a little over 3 months, we still haven’t received our physical card. We filled out the webform to enquire about the status of our cards ( haven’t received any response as yet).I have been trying to call them too. I am using this number +1 888-242-2100, but I am not able to connect.Anyone in a similar situation?

Hi spai,

I am in the exact same situation. Landed mid March but still havent received the PR at the Canada address I gave. I tied the PR card application to my CIC account and the status still says in progress. I havent yet called the number though.

thanks for your response. Il update their response once I get through the number.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-pr-card-tracker

I do not see any PR cards issued since April with exception of just one issuance during that month. I’m approaching almost 4 month mark since I landed & haven’t received mine yet.

same here. approaching almost 4 month mark!

Same here.
We completed landing in march and are still waiting for PR cards.

Mine was dispatched yesterday (mid march landing). Looks like they finally started issuing them.

Mine was dispatched yesterday too (March 14 Landing).
Thank You for sharing your timelines.

Hi,

My spouse’s got dispatched today (Landed March 2nd week(.For some reason we are not able to link my account to the PR card application.

Mine got dispatched yesterday as well. (Landed mid march)

Received my spouse’s and our child’s PR cards.Waiting for mine:)

Hi all, we landed in last week of July and haven’t received PR cards yet… Is anyone in the same boat? Anyone received their PR cards recently? If so may I know when was your landing? Thanks

You can call cic customer service and ask the status.

Hi Everyone,
I has been over six months and I have not received my card. Where can I check the PR card dispatch date? Have you been able to reach out to CIC customer service from outside Canada?

Hi everyone, we soft landed in the first week of July and still waiting for our first PR card. As mentioned in the couple of posts earlier, I am not sure if we can contact CIC customer service from outside Canada. Any suggestions or thoughts on this? Is there a way for people like us who did soft landing and waiting for PRs to check the status or get some information on the expected wait time?