B.H.M.S degree validity

In a reply to another forum on the same topic, someone replied that WES gives an equivalent of ‘4 years of post-secondary education’ instead of ‘Bachelors’ for BHMS degrees. Because of that, I applied for evaluation by IQAS and not WES.

I did not try with WES. After all my documents were submitted to IQAS, it took around 5 months to receive my ECA. It was for immigration purposes.

hi, are you primary applicant??

hello dr saajan , are you a primary applicant or secondary? I am primary applicant with BHMS.

hello puneet, i am also BHMS. Are you primary applicant or secondary ? Are you sure BHMS will be given PR if they successfully complete all the process of EE?? Do u know any one with NOC 3232 who got PR??

hello , i am also BHMS. Are you primary applicant or secondary ? Are you sure BHMS will be given PR if they successfully complete all the process of EE?? Do u know any one with NOC 3232 who got PR??

hello , i am also BAMS. Are you primary applicant or secondary ? Are you sure BAMS will be given PR if they successfully complete all the process of EE?? Do u know any one with NOC 3232 who got PR??

Continuing the discussion from B.H.M.S degree validity:

Hello everyone,

For BHMS evaluation through IQAS, is it mandatory to send a transcript by university only? I have a transcript in a sealed envelope with stamp and signed by university authority, which i issued in 2018. If i send it from myself, will IQAS accept that?

Hello all,

Myself Arun. I am not a BAMS or BHMS guy but my wife is a BAMS graduate, she is a doctor. I am a techie :slight_smile:

Recently for a higher studies plan| research for her in Canada I was searching for this info. Find most of the queries in forums like canadavisa and quora, some people literally says “not possible”… so rude… Its a 5.5 years effort and handwork… I could feel how guys feel seeing such a response from people who might not even have searched for this, “Searched!!”.

Guys I wanna throw some light here. At least giving you people some hope. WES wont do BAMS or BHMS but IQAS can do it and if you are not 100% sure about it. Please see the below URL’s for all the information.

This is a genuine site. Go through it, Page number 35.

Now regarding the process how to do it, even if its not that clear, still you can go through the genuine website notes

Note: I just now found all this information, I was searching for all this info for past 2 days. Sharing all this info which I felt valid. what i understand is its time taking, may take 3 or 4 months still you getting it evaluated.

Good luck guys.

I have been through the whole thread and could not found the most fundamental answer to the question. Eventhough IQAS says it’s a bachelor in Canadian equivalency, which is not clearly stated as I see from screenshot saying can be comparable to a completed bachelor.

Hi @nisha123, did you got an invitation to apply for PR and validated this degree with IRCC? It seems that there is no proof that evaluation with IQAS will help validate degree as a bachelor. Is there anyone in community who can speak for this who has validated Bachelor in homeopathic and Medicine surgery degree with either WES/IQAS and got PR.

Anyone Can tell me, IQAS Evaluation of BHMS will provide as an bachelor’s or professional degree in crs calculators
i got information from the iqas official document
kindly explain how much point can i get for this degree??

Hi Pratik,
IQAS validate it as Bachelor degree(three or more year program) in you EE form.

Best of luck.

Hey Ronak,
Firstly, You need to be polite while you are requesting !
Secondly, If you check the thread thoroughly it says B.H.M.S. degree validated through any Canadian authorized agency or not ? and Answer is Yes most of them completed by IQAS and its validated as equivalent to Canadian Bachelors degree.

Hello Aesha,
Avoid this option as IQAS takes 5 to 6 months for there normal process and if they later on ask for University transcript then you can double the time they need which will eventually reduce your 5-10 points in EE profile(Age Factor) for NOC code 3232. As it was clearly mentioned there requirement in the IQAS doc which is easily achievable then don`t try to experiment anything to avoid anxiety. Hope it help.
Best of Luck.

Hi
I had the same issue wes did not recognise my degree and current iqas is not accepting applications does anyone have an idea about other eco organization that recognises bhms as bachelor

Really need help on this one

Thank you for replying back. Finally IQAS evaluated bhms equally as bachelor degree in Canada. It took only 2 months.

I have some questions regarding noc code…

I worked as a resident medical officer in a multi speciality hospital, Gujarat. I tried to search the noc code for that position and found code 3112 - General practitioners and family physicians. Moreover, all the duties listed under this code is what I had performed. Unfortunately, this code is not related to the study.

Based on education, it suppose to be 3232. But I never did homeopathy practice.

Does anyone have experienced same problem? Please suggest me. Your help will be truly appreciated.

Hey Guys, I am looking for info on Job Opportunities once we migrate to Canada. I am BHMS practicing in India for 10+years and also working in a Tech company in clinical research industry.
How are the prospects of settling in Canada. Your inputs are really appreciated.

And to be clear, I hear based on above thread that BHMS folks can migrate to Canada easily. I am trying to go to the next question of settling there.

Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to find out that have IQAS started to ECA for MD (Hom) ??
Because considering it as a Master’s will add more points to CRS. If it will be considered only BHMS, then the points are fewer. Any Suggestions by any one?

Secondly,
How easy / difficult it is to get ITA and what are the oppurtunities in Canada for NOC 3232? Or should we look out for some other occupation there?

If someone who got an ITA from the forum, please help.
Appreciate your valuable time, Thanks in advance.

Hello satnam
I need you help regarding BAMS evaluation for my wife. Can we connect on what’s app ? If it’s ok with you. Need some guidance
Please reach on +1-204-206-5171

Have you completed your procedure?