Background Check taking more time than usual

Hey Absk congrats for the PR… Had a question if the ADR changed to not applicable if in your case what happened next. Please let me know. As i did see NA in my status.

Hi Roshan, I don’t see any update on my profile. Thanks.

Hi Abshk, can you elaborate on what was ‘incomplete’ in your work experience document? In GCMS notes how was that specified that your document was incomplete. I recently got my GCMS notes and want to compare and see if I’m missing anything.

Congratulations by the way!!

I referred to the last few pages in my GCMS notes which seemed like a summary of the whole thing. It mentioned that no point was granted for one particular work exp. Rest was my inference.

Hi, does anyone know how to reach cic on phone?
I tried calling 888 number via textnow app, but it always goes on hold and then gets disconnected.
I also tried 613 number via textnow app, but after selecting options 1-2, it asks to go with web form and call gets disconnected again.
Is there any other option? or I am choosing wrong app?

were you also put on hold after 5-6 rings and call getting disconnected?

try appending *67 before the number

tried with *67 also, same thing

Hey Thanks …Not a problem. I just recived my PPR this morning. I wonder who will paying me back the money for my GCMS notes which I ordered few days back. :joy:

1 Like

hello
what is your status now?
have you got the PR yet or what?
Mine is also the same case - BGC is not even started yet after 7 months of AOR
Very puzzled what to do??

The only communication was through emails. Yes, after a long wait I finally got it. It was after 6 months, I remember I got any update.
I kept emailing them once every ten days after the concerned period of normal bgc status check. Also I did submit some additional documents even before they could ask for it.

Did you received your PPR

Finally received my ppr email today! Aor Feb 10 2019. Best way to end the year!

3 Likes

Congratulations. That was a longer than average wait … was there any issue during your application or this is the normal processing time these days ?

Hi Waiting3,

Can you please let me know what the exact issue was regarding your proof of funds?

Finally recieved PPR on Feb 12 after long wait of 22 months.
Now recived CoPR but that is valid for only two months!

2 Likes

I loved starting posts and they are very informative… Respect for seniors.
Guys anyone got following ADRs:

1. CV
  2. Schedule-A
  3. Travel History
  4. Grad Kit.
    My AOR-20 October 2020, Visa Office-Ottawa.
    When i got my GCMS on 22 Feb 2020, generated on 31 Jan 2020
    My eligibility is= Recommended Pass.
    Info Sharing= Complete.
    No Travel History, but I work in Government Engineering Organization of Pakistan.
    Got above ADRs on 10th March 2020 near end of 5th month.
    I will complete my 6 months in April 2020.
    Do you think i am in deep security screening due to my government job in engineering organization of Pakistan??
    CSIS is working in CO-VID situation. I have to wait for near an year now…??

Hello,
I am a single FSW-Outland applicant. I got my AOR on 21 October 2019.

Please I would appreciate your thoughts on the below response from an IRCC agent to my web form enquiry about the status of my application:

“We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The medical examination results on file are currently valid.”

Does the above mean I have met/passed all the background verifications but the eligibility verification is pending? Is it an indication to expect the PPR email soon?

I would really appreciate your feedback.
Thank you and stay safe.

Hi, Please do share your timeline details. I applied my PR on 1st September 2018. It’s been 20 months since I applied for it. I am awaiting for the final decision. I am tired of waiting for so long. Really hoping for good news. I ordered my GCMS notes in the mid of April 2018. Everything was fine in notes. I ordered notes again 1 month ago. My file got transferred in New Delhi visa office last year in June. Please share your experience as well. Thank you!

I’m from March 2018 and still waiting :pray: