EXTREME DELAY IN PPR - 243 days & counting

Hello,
My husband and I applied for our PPR in Express Entry category.
We live in United States and our country of origin is India.
FSW Outland.
AOR - July 5, 2019
Biometrics letter received - August 1, 2019.
Medicals passed - August 1, 2019.
THIS IS THE LAST TIME OUR PROFILE WAS UPDATED BY CIC.
Our visa office is Montreal. We plan to apply for our GCMS Notes.
All suggestions and advices on subsequent steps that we should take to expedite the process is welcome. We are truly running out of time.
Please Help.

Hope this helps. You can also post any future question on that post’s parent thread.

It’s less than 9 months wait - not an extreme delay by any means :slight_smile: I think we all got used to hearing stories about PR approvals in 2 months but that was in 2018 and before. Since then the average approval time has been 8 to 12 months, maybe because of the increase in applications. Took me 9 - 10 months to get PPR, even though my actual application was approved in about 8 months. So your situation is well within the current average processing times. But you should still order GCMS notes just to make sure nothing else is needed to speed up your application. Good luck, hope you hear good news soon.

1 Like

Hi! Did you get your PPR? I received an ITA for a Canada PR - express entry (Non-PNP) on Nov 10, 2019, and submitted my application on Dec 5, 2019. So, I have been waiting for a Passport request since then i.e. almost 20 months now. I know a few people who applied after me and have got the PPR. I’m not sure if I’m the only one who is stuck or there are many in the same boat? Please help!