FBI EDO is Here! - Fast Online USA Police Clearance

A couple of days back I got the FBI report. I filled in an online application and went to a nearby USPS location to get my finger prints taken. I got the report within 5 mins of completing the process at USPS. Did I make any mistake? Reading the forum it seems like people usually get their report in 3-5 business days.

Any help on my previous question will be greatly helpful. I am also confused if USPS can be used for obtaining finger prints. Can anybody please provide any inputs to resolve the confusion.

Experiences detailed vary from person to person. If I recall, i believe I got mine back in about 3-5 days after the fingerprints were sent via UPS.

As long as you got the FBI report (pdf or in paper) and all cleared, then you are good.

1 Like

Hello, My H4 extension is pending and I do not have a state ID, Will USPS accept my passport as an ID proof?

But, You can’t complete the online application if yours place of birth is other than USA in the field of “place of birth”. What to do? @acheema any suggestions? Anybody?
This question is regards to FBI online PCC application