Got Your ITA - A list of documents that you will now have to submit

Thank you Prabhakar. I got the experience letter last week.

so does it mean the photo for PPR will even work for eAPR ?

asking again because PPR photo specs says specifically for 50 mm x 70 mm size
whereas eAPR digital photo specs says atleast 35mm x 45mm…

i am now getting the PPR photos today or tomorrow from a professional photo studio near me and will scan the same photo and will upload with application submission. Is that fine?

asking again because PPR photo specs says specifically for 50 mm x 70 mm size
whereas eAPR digital photo specs says atleast 35mm x 45mm…

atleast being the keyword here.

I uploaded 50x70 and it worked out fine.

1 Like

just ask he photo studio to give you the digital copy of your photo as well instead of scanning it.

1 Like

Thanks …I ordered today as you suggested and they just charged me $1 extra per person for digital copy…

Let’s see how it comes out when tomorrow I get the copies

Guys… Please see below:

1. Answer to this question:

Some jobs are regulated in Canada. You would need a license or certification to practice these jobs. Do you know if your primary occupation or trade is regulated?

will it be “I don’t know” or “NO” for IT related NOC like 2171 or 2172 or 2173?
Please suggest.

2. On Personal history page, i see that my masters and bachelors information automatically populated and also employment entries already populated… on this page it says to “Start with the most recent information.”
But these automatic entries are not sorted like that… it shows first education entries and then employment entries… so should i delete and add in proper sequence?
Also my diploma was not added before ita… should i add diploma also to this page or it is not required as it was about 14-15 years ago… if not required anything before 10 years then what about other education automatic entries… those are also before 10 years …should i delete those or keep those?

3. i just noticed the date of birth for our child has wrong month in the application… i was reviewing full application before i submit it this week… i remember inputting it correctly earlier… not sure how it changed…
the problem is that it is not letting me edit it as it is greyed out… please help and suggest how to correct this…
Edit: Found the button on first page saying “modify family information” and used it to edit the DOB…

1. My NOC is 2173 and I think I had answered it as No.

2. I had not deleted any education/employment entries which were already present since these were what we had mentioned for the ITA. We entered the rest of the information in the sequence requested. As for adding your diploma, it is up to you since it is older than 10 years.

I have a problem… all other pages are showing complete… but spouse’s personal history page shows “in progress”…

Do we need to enter the entries for travel period also? i read people telling this on other website to enter as travelling… it seems there cannot be any gap.

like in last 2 years we were in india for 1month each… so do we need to make entries like below or we covered travel history on other page already?

USA Jan-2016 to OCT-2017 EMPLOYMENT
India OCT-2017 to Nov-2017 TRAVEL for Vacation
USA Nov-2017 to Till date Employment

Two more questions:

1. how did you add your education without any gap?
    for example any degree or diploma usually completes in May… and then next one starts typically in Aug…
    So how do we cover the months of Jun and Jul between two educations?
    because otherwise it does not mark personal history as complete…

2. It is showing a name change document for spouse… because i made an entry that spouse had a different name… basically before marriage did not have last name…
    now what document we would upload here?

1. I selected “unemployed” for gaps.
  2. No idea how name change works, maybe some Proof of name change document that only you may have access to?

thanks… then i will also fill gap between two educations as unemployed also.
we don’t have any proof of name change… but will upload marriage certificate alongwith copy of old passport without new name and new passport with new last name…

Do we need to enter the entries for travel period also? i read people telling this on other website to enter as travelling… it seems there cannot be any gap.

like in last 2 years we were in india for 1month each… so do we need to make entries like below or we covered travel history on other page already?

or we just skip travelling and put it as USA address only…
USA Jan-2016 to Till date EMPLOYMENT

You’re supposed to answer truthfully. You know what dates you traveled so write that. If you traveled write traveling or family visit or whatever. If you’re just living here working write employment. They’re not going ask you to upload immigration stamps or airline tickets.

It’s really not that complicated.

1 Like

i think you talked here about writing it in “travel history”…

instead actually i asked about writing about travels in “personal history”…
may be i am asking wrong question but i want to be sure that personal history should have periods of travel or not in addition to employment and education

Personal history should have everything that your education and work history does not. There should be no gaps in your personal history.

All of your travel is based off of India being your home country. What you have listed here is correct:

If you think about it, by stating you were in USA Jan 2016 - till date, assuming you listed the travel in travel history, these two will not align and it will cause an issue. So you need to make sure the information you provide is identical in terms of time period and activity.

As Anshul mentioned, be transparent and provide all the details you can. Listing out the travel and work history will be a challenge but you HAVE to do it and ensure both travel and personal history match.

1 Like

@vignesh.pr I have been living in the US since 2014 have have made just one visit to India in 2015 for 20 days. India is my country of origin and USA is my country of residence since 2014. The travel history wants us to put down details of travels outside the Country of Origin or Country of residence. So I din not put anything there. Let me know what you think about it.

As part of my application, I put down all the travel history based on country of origin. I am sure, CIC would mention country of origin somewhere.

So in your case, you would show traveling from India to USA in 2014, back to India in 2015, and then to USA in 2015 after your 20 day trip.

Oh ok. Personal history doesn’t care about travels, you’re right.

1 Like

Oh… I am confused now… Vignesh suggested above to include travel also inside personal history because both personal history and other histories should match at least from time period perspective…

If you think about it, by stating you were in USA Jan 2016 - till date, assuming you listed the travel in travel history, these two will not align and it will cause an issue. So you need to make sure the information you provide is identical in terms of time period and activity.

When I added personal history I kept it separate from my travel history. I had traveled overseas 5 times (including first trip to US) and I added all those with exact dates in the travel history.

For personal history I added everything else (education, employment, unemployment) without any gaps. My application went through without problems.

I think because you are not leaving a job when traveling to India there should be no need to split it up into two rows with India trip in between; you were employed by the same company from Jan 2016 to Present. If you think about it, will you add every long weekend trip you took? If you had switched jobs during your trip to India that’s a different thing. Does that answer your question?

In the end you should do what you feel comfortable adding. If you want to add absolutely everything you can go ahead and include trips as part of personal history.

2 Likes

@srhere Just to clarify, I mentioned trips assuming one can include them in personal history. Now that I recall, I didn’t include trips in personal history, but i did include my activity for that duration. So as long as the activity matches the travel one should be fine.

Ex: working in USA from 2016. Travel history should highlight that one is in the country since 2016. That is what I was getting at.

Also in the end, you should do what you feel comfortable with and makes sense.

2 Likes