Got Your ITA - A list of documents that you will now have to submit

Quick question: @avj

in the Application/ Profile details -> ID documents page - I have been asked to enter the passport information, do I add expired passports as well? or just the current one?

I got a new passport in January - It doesn’t have any Visa stamps Also while upload passport copy , do I include the recently expired passport as well? which has all the travel I added in personal history

Thank you!

It’s recommended to include major debt (e.g. home or car loan). Having a loan doesn’t affect the decision making if you have minimum required in liquid funds (e.g. savings).

For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.

Letter(s) must:

• be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account:
    • account numbers
    • the date each account was opened
    • the current balance of each account
    • the average balance for the past six months

You will also need to maintain this minimum balance during landing.

1 Like

Question: For Degree/ Diploma Documentation

1. Do we need to upload a) Final copy of the Degree b) Transcripts or Both?

I see from the comments that WES PDF can be combined along with the Degree/Transcript.

Thank you,

No need of any WES pdf. They have that info with the number you specify. You need to upload combined pdf of Degree Certificate and Official Transcript.

Is it mandatory to submit transcripts along with WES evaluation? Because we typically submit transcripts to get the evaluation done.

transcripts are not needed at this step… you already provided transcripts to WES to do the evaluation report

Thanks for your response!

Newbie Questions
My wife is primary , we are in US,and we are planning on taking IELTS on sep29.
1- do we need to do education evaluation for highest degree ( MS in US for both of us) AND transcripts ? Or is it just degree?
2- we have two kids and do we have to do medical exam for all 4 of us ?
I assume the passport copies will be for all of us
Your responses are really appreciated

Hello everyone,

I am in the middle of submitting my EE profile. In the Work History, where we need to put our NOC Code. We also need to mention the dates when we got eligible for that NOC job.

In my case, the NOC is 2172 (Data Analyst and Administrator ) for which I became eligible right after my undergrad (August ,2013) but I started working only after the completion of my Masters Degree.

So shall I put August 2013 as the date or December 2017 (Master’s End Date) ?

Please see the image for understanding.

TIA

Aditya

Bachelors end date should work.

Thanks @avj

@mrandmrs Did you get your PPR? I remember you saying that you’ve ordered the GCMS notes. Any luck with that? What did the notes say? I mean did it say anything about what stage your application is at ? And why is there a delay in your processing?

Hi,

It is close to 6 months for us now and no updates since end of June. Our application’s background check began in June and is still ongoing. I had ordered GCMS notes but there is nothing alarming in those so I don’t know where the holdup is. It is getting frustrating with the wait but the good part is that it is festival season in India so we have been occupied with family and friends. :slight_smile:

From what I have read on other forums, there are several other people in the same boat so all we can do right now is wait and watch!

1 Like

Before you submit your EE profile, you will need to get your educational evaluation done. You would need to send in your official transcripts and a copy of your degree certificate. I think only the highest degree evaluation will suffice for you.

Medical exams need to be done after you get your ITA so there is still time for that. I think you will need medical exams for all of you.

After 6 months of wait are over (6 months after AoR), you may contact CIC and ask for updates.

1 Like

Just hang in there. That’s all we can say. @knighthood83 got his PPR recently and I suppose his AOR was April 23rd. So yours should be around the corner. All the very best.

3 Likes

Ya hang in there mate. Things will work out. Seems like these guys are woking on weekends as well cause I got an update on Sat.

2 Likes

I have received ITA in July and submitted the application in September. What is the next step? When can I expect an update?

Check your application by log in to CIC account… you medical status should have changed to passed…
also you have a status change for background check by now… you may get a PPR email this month or later as sometimes it may take 1.5 months or smetimes 2-3 months or sometimes more than that to get that email after application is submitted.

Thanks for your response! The last update I see is application submission. Here is the screen shot - can you please let me know if there is anything unusual as there are 2 different application types in my profile?