Indian PCC without spouse name on passport

Hi @karthiksekaran86,

My name is Parth Patel and living in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I am replying here because I am going through with the same process that I have informed by BLS via letter with my all documents returned that, I have to add my Spouse name in my Passport and for that, I have to apply for Reissuance of my Passport.

Well, I am not sure and want to ask you and any person who went through this that, Do I need to go to the Consulate General of India in Present / in Office OR I can apply for resistance by online as well.

I did not apply for PNP or PR application yet but I am gonna be doing soon as this issue will get sorted out. Could you advise me on that Where I have to contact them in regards to getting a Fast Response from them?

Any help or advice would be really helpful to me and much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Parth Patel

When did you get your
I am in the similar situation
My husband and I applied for pcc but we do not have each other’s name on our passports
At the local police stations, our verification has done but status still shows under process at indian embassy.
People saying recently rule has changed. We have to get the updated passport
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Hii harsh did you get your pcc
I am in the same situation
I applied for pcc and my husabnd too
Our verification has done at local police stations but the application is under review from last two weeks
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Hi , I got nominated from OINP ,I am going to apply for a pcc in Toronto, I don’t have spouse name on my passport , But my wife have my name in her passport, Is it mandatory to add spouse name in my passport or Can i apply pcc without the spouse name on it . Please guide me I have only 3 month time to apply for a PR .
Thanks in advance

1 Like

So can you pls tell me now you apply pcc without add spouse name ?

Hi,

I have same issue. My parents don’t know about our marriage. Our passport is also not update with spouse name. If I applied pcc by shows single status then it will comes to my home.
But will shows daughter of instead of wife of.
As my friend receive pcc they are married but shows on pcc that daughter of…… so, does it create any problem in PR to have spouse name on PCC. As passport shows same daughter of…

Please reply my message as 1 month is left only.”

1 Like

Hi Naz can you share if it worked for you?

Hi,

Yes, I have confirmed there is no problem until police clearance is cleared. It will not create any problem if passport is not updated so, on pcc shows daughter name instead of wife name because passport information shows same on pcc.

1 Like

Hi Naz
Is there a way I can contact you ?

Hey! Can u please reply. My situation is same. So did u had to sent ur marriage certificate? Did they inquired about your husband in India?

Hi . Same situation. My parents doesn’t know about my marriage. How did you get your pcc done ? Kindly guide.

Hey Simran, did you get your pcc?

How did you apply?

Hey Milan

Did you get pcc, if yes, how did you apply?

please share ur phone number, i have similar situation
on which address you applied for PCC and wha option you select married or single?
did you apply through BLS ??
reply as soon as possible

What status u choosed single or married

Hey Aman could you please help me with my concerns pls reply kust worried

I want to apply for pcc for my wife we both have no spouse name on passport what status should we choose single or married . Our parents know about marriage but on all the official documents we have just our name we haven’t updated any record

Hii is anyone Get their PCC while mentioning Single even if you are married ?

Hey, Naz is there any way to contact you? Pls reply me soon