Passport Return from CPC Ottawa

Hi Amy. Sure I sent it on December 11th it got delivered on December 14th at CPC Ottawa

1 Like

Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen - Best news to start our day with. Our Application got Approved online [ looks like yesterday, which I missed to check yesterday itself :slight_smile: ]. Counterfoil also got generated for all the applicants on the profile with October 1st 2021 Expiry Date. So keep all your hopes up up and high because they have started working… WooHoooo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations! I am still waiting for mine but your update gives me hope! Congratulations and happy life in Canada :canada:

2 Likes

Sent my passport on Dec 29th. Seems I have a long wait ahead :frowning:

Final Update Guys: Just received stamped passport and CoPR back from Ottawa along with the original photos sent, all’s well that ends well… Good luck to everyone, I sincerely hope all of you waiting impatiently get yours back soon too… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello All,

Joining the waiting game, our passports got delivered on 23rd December? Should we expect ~30 40 days of wait? I am concerned about our passports and also need to communicate with my future employer regarding joining dates.

Any suggestions?

In other forums I see people waiting for more than 2 months :frowning:

I am not sure why IRCC is sending out PPR requests even now when they are not able to fulfill existing requests. That too with such important document like passport !

wow 2 months! Wished they would have asked for pass ports later, I already had a work permit visa stamped could have started my job and then gotten PPR requests.

1 Like

Hello, I see most of you are waiting for return of passports. I am in the same boat. My passport was delivered at CPCO on 30th December. I have not received any updates since then. Also, no luck with the webforms i submitted. Waiting for any update from them for the passports delivered at their office. Anyone waiting for the passport please post any update here. It would be much helpful. Thank you.

Sent my passport on Dec 30th. No update since then. Has anyone got an approval after sending passport during last week of Dec 2020?

I Still did not receive any update yet.

Finally got COPR approval in portal !!!

awesome congratulations! me too…hopefully the passports are back in a week or so now… :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

COPR approved in portal

Congrats !! Is still anyone who sent passport in December waiting for application to be approved? I sent passport on Dec 30th and no update since then.

Received passport back from CPC today. I suggest anyone waiting for update or return of passports please keep checking your return tracking number. Because that’s how i know passports are being returned. As, i did not see any update from CIC.

Hello - We live in United States and have Indian Visa. We received an ITA on June 21st but since we had a baby on March 2021, we had to add him as a dependant to our profile. We did that and sent our passports and other related documents together with it on July 9th which was received in Ottawa on July 12th. The dependant (baby) was added to our profile on July 28th. We have received no response or our passports since then. It’s been 3 months without a passport for us and no response whatsoever from IRCC Ottawa. We have plans to travel to India but do not want the passports back without the stamp. Has anyone faced such a long delay?

Did you receive your passport yet?

@Ankubehl Did you hear back from IRCC?

I sent my passport with my wife’s passport to IRCC In October 2021 from USA. They got it on NOV 4th 2021. After hundreds of calls which don’t connect, several emails, I still don’t know the status on my application. Our passports are with IRCC. Let me know any progress you made.

In a similar boat, my gf’s passport is with CPC-O since Sep 2021, no concrete response to hundreds of emails/tweets/web forms and what not, still no status on the passport. If you have any additional ways to obtain a response on the status, please let me know!