Passport Return from CPC Ottawa

Hi i sent my passport on 5th march, it is recieved by 10th march but still no return of my passport and neither return envelope tracking no activated…
Is this the right adress for passport sent for who lives in canada…
CPCO – PR VISA

Passports Submission

PO Box 9780

Ottawa ON

K1G 6T2

Hi i sent my passport on 5th march, it is recieved by 10th march but still no return of my passport and neither return envelope tracking no activated…
Is this the right adress for passport sent for who lives in canada…
CPCO – PR VISA

Passports Submission

PO Box 9780

Ottawa ON

K1G 6T2

@Vari013
yup, that’s correct

Yes, that is the correct address. EDIT - that is the correct address if you are in Canada. If you are in the US, address I received was:

If you are in Canada, then that’s good.

In general, let’s all hang on - we can all see how unprecedented the ongoing situation with COVID is.

1 Like

I think due to covid19 things are slow…

got my passport today
was shipped yesterday
had raised a web inquiry on wednesday

@raga2505
Return tracker got activated today.
Did yours too?

@hsingh
Nothing for me yet :confused:

Did you email the CPC email ID someone mentioned above, or was it via somewhere from your ‘my profile’ in the CIC page?

Can you elaborate a bit on this?

Also, another question - when they stamp your passport, do you receive an email update? Or, is that what you mean when they trigger the return shipment waybill?

1 Like

Same here…
Applied from inside Canada.
Got the Passport request on 9th.
Submitted the passport on 11th.
Got delivered on 12th.
No response or return activated. Not sure if anything is happening or not.

Are you an inland applicant…? Is Canadapost functioning…?
Did you submit the web form…?
Any suggestions, please advise…:slightly_smiling_face:

I am also waiting submitted on 5th march and it delivered on 10th march and still no return envolope tracking number activated…

Hi bro how much time it took for you to got your passport back…

Hi, any progress on your case. I am behind you hence thought of checking.

No progress bro still waiting thinking about to send email to them but don,t know what to mention in email…

Ok, you sent in from within Canada or USA.

Within canada

What did you mentioned in your enquiry bro please suggest

Hello! Any update on your case. Following up since my dates are behind you. Let me know please. Thank you!

I had mentioned :- I am able to see in the portal that visa has been issued and passport hasn’t been returned since a week after processing and during the current scenario would prefer to have my passport in hand with me.

Got passport shipped next day but reply to the web form was received 2-3 business days later.

it was some webform on the covid 19 related pages, don’t remember exactly.
didn’t receive any notification after stamping of the visa, referred to the portal for updates.